We are always looking to expand our team of professional trainers so if you think you have what it takes then we would love to hear from you!
Do you have industry experience?
Do you have a teaching or assessors qualification?
Are you looking to work in a Further or Higher Education establishment in your area?
If yes, British Beauty Academy would be very interested in hearing from you.
We are always recruiting Beauty Trainers / Lecturers. Ideally the candidate will have both a relevant academic qualification and a teaching qualification.
• experience in delivery of subjects
• good organisation skills
• relevant professional - Level 3 and teaching qualifications and/or assessor awards
• effective classroom management skills
• excellent communication skills
• IT skills sufficient to operate and manage information systems
• be able to work evenings and weekends
• a clean driving licence with own transport essential
All candidates applying to British Beauty Academy for this position will have 2 years' referencing taken up and may be required to have a CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you would like to register your interest, apply today by sending in your CV with a covering letter and:
• a copy of all your relevant qualifications including your teaching qualification
• 1 x passport sized photo (MUST be included)
• all relevant lesson plans and teaching materials an advantage but not essential
Please send all of the above to email@example.com